In a joint workshop we discuss your business goals to understand your requirements regarding our solutions. In this context we will analyze:
- Your overall business goals
- Your customer groups and their respective requirements
- Your products and services and their unique selling points
- Your competitors and differentiating factors
Based on these we will define strategic guidelines for the implementation of our solutions.
In a second step we will present our solution concepts and jointly assess their contribution to your business goals.
- Presentation of our products and solutions as well as suitable solutions of our cooperation partners tailored to the defined strategic guidelines
- Discussion and clarification of questions regarding the implementation of the presented solutions
- Joint estimation of value and effort of the presented concepts
Result of this phase is a value-effort matrix of the discussed solutions.